Top 10 Tuesday is hosted by @ThatArtsyReaderGirl.
I really enjoyed this week’s top 10 and probably spent far longer looking for the summery covers within my read and tbr lists. For me a summer cover is all about bright colours. Lots of oranges, yellows and blues. I TRIED to not just choose 10 covers of beaches but a couple have still snook their way onto the list.
- The Lesbiana’s Guide to Catholic School – Sonora Reyes
- Beach Read – Emily Henry
- The Guncle – Steven Rowley
- Flowerheart – Catherine Bakewell
- Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass – Lana Del Rey
- Australia Day – Melanie Cheng
- Tokyo Ever After – Emiko Jean
- This Is What It Feels Like – Rebecca Barrow
- The Land Where Lemons Grow – Helena Attlee
- Kaikeyi – Vaishanavi Patel